Deoleo

The company engages in the refining, blending, distribution and sale of branded olive oil, seed oil and vinegars with 4 production facilities in Spain and Italy. Ca. 85% of Deoleo's revenue is generated by the olive oil category, while the remaining 15% revenue comes from seed oil and other products.

The global olive oil market presents attractive growth perspectives. Spain is the world's biggest olive oil producer, and Deoleo controls three of the world's top four olive oil labels - Spain's Carbonell and Italy's Bertolli and Carapelli - with significant top-line potential in a highly fragmented sector.

Date of investment

June 2014

Fund

Fund VI

Business

Branded olive oil

Country

Spain

Turnover

€817 million

Number of employees

735

CEO

Jaime Carbó

Company website

www.deoleo.eu